Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fix for: Google Voice Search force closes immediately

This is just a quick post and it may or may not work in your case: I installed a nightly of Cyanogenmod 10.1 on my HTC One and the Google Voice Search app force closed every time I clicked on the little microphone icon. Everything else worked fine, including Google Now and so forth.

The fix for it, in my case, was just to go to the Play Store and update the Google Search app. If that doesn't fix it for you, I would recommend uninstalling the Google Search app entirely and then reinstalling. If that doesn't help either, you probably have something more serious amiss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great this worked for me! Thanks for the info.

DK10016 said...

Updating Google Search worked, thanks.

Unknown said...

Yes, work

Analytics Tracking Footer